Caution: Drinking water is dangerous without magnesium values!
Currently, H2o Nero is the only company in the world that knows how to increase magnesium values in 60 mg of magnesium in drinking water – an important mineral for 300 biochemical processes that take place in the body. For more information on the importance of magnesium in Children click here.
- Heart disease-magnesium helps by 50% in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and reduces the risks. It has been found that heart patients with high magnesium levels, suffer less from strokes and heart rhythm disorders.
- Blood pressure – Magnesium actually dilates blood vessels and is important for balancing blood pressure.
- Osteoporosis – Low levels of magnesium in the human body increases the risk of this disease particularly in menopause.
- Diabetes – Magnesium is important for the metabolic processes of carbohydrates in the body. From studies conducted, normal activity of insulin hormones that help regulate blood sugar so that the addition of magnesium, mainly through water, lowers the risk of developing diabetes. Magnesium deficiency increases the chance of developing diabetes by three times as much.
- Digestive disorders – Magnesium helps with constipation in the digestive system as it causes relaxation in the annular muscle
- Respiratory systems – Magnesium helps in bronchial relaxation and therefore provides regular breathing
- Relaxation and Stress Relief – Magnesium helps to release the contracted muscles following mental stress and/or sports training
- Migraine – Magnesium helps with migraine treatments
- Miscellaneous – Magnesium deficiency causes sleep disorders, bone loss, back pain, kidney stones and in women sever premenstrual syndrome.
The WHO, which is the World Health Organization, states that if a system that eliminates magnesium values is installed in the home, untreated water pipes must be installed directly in the kitchen tap water so that we are not harmed by health, this directive exists In the World Health Organization report on page 163 in the document (page 176 in the page counter)
Softener manufacturers and installers may choose to adopt a variety of approaches, even though none of them is desirable in their point of view, although some are already practiced:
- a separate hard water line to the kitchen sink;
- a small bypass to achieve target hardness levels in the cold water.
Magnesium and pregnancy
The lack of awareness, and especially of pregnant women, about the issue of magnesium is a “failure”, which can lead to premature birth and preeclampsia. Magnesium is the “mineral of life”, and in order to understand and assimilate the importance of magnesium to humans, it can be considered as hemoglobin in the plant world.
For the sake of understanding, let’s call hemoglobin magnesium, and examine how simple but important the process is in the plant world. So if there is no magnesium, the process of photosynthesis does not take place, if there is no photosynthesis there will be no green plants that form the broad base of the “food pyramid”, hence if, no magnesium, no life
Although magnesium is in fourth place in the table of common minerals in the body, magnesium is an active and important partner in over 300 activities in the human body and especially in 50% resilience to myocardial infarction.
Hence proper magnesium level is a basic condition for good health.
How much magnesium is in food?
Magnesium-rich foods are green vegetables, nuts as well as seafood, it is true that magnesium pills can be consumed without a doctor’s prescription, the recommended consumption is 400 mg, at least one pill a day, and for pregnant women and other people who grow 800 mg, two pills a day .
What causes magnesium deficiency?
- Use of cheap water filtration systems, which treat tartar-damaging magnesium such as systems containing sylipus.
- WOH recommendation to drink water from filters with a standard mark that removes magnesium from the water in magnesium levels.
- Physiological condition of the body requiring higher amounts of magnesium, such as growth, pregnancy, heart disease, diabetes and organ transplants
What did we not know about magnesium?
Studies show that the absorption of magnesium in the body is carried out in a delicate and complex process, it is difficult to quantify the values in a normal blood test, so a biopsy (cell sample) must be taken and the cells sent for an expensive analysis. This is in a legal way.
Is there a link between magnesium and fertility?
During fertility treatments, there are pressures and tensions, stemming from the most basic question, is the treatment successful and are we pregnant? Therefore, taking magnesium supplements increases the chances of success, as magnesium adds peace of mind and relaxes muscles.
What is the importance of magnesium during pregnancy?
Magnesium is active in about 300 biochemical processes in the mother’s body and in the fetal body. It turns out that magnesium is important for transmitting the genetic code, building the skeleton and creating energy stores for the fetus.
Age and number of pregnancies is a factor in the depletion of the magnesium bank in the body to a state of magnesium deficiency, which mainly causes heart problems and vascular problems, and impairs a woman’s quality of life, sounds scary especially can be solved with water with magnesium and magnesium supplements on a daily basis.
Magnesium deficiency can be felt in muscle contractions in the limbs, in a drastic increase in blood pressure, edema and even “pregnancy poisoning” to the point of causing an abortion while risking the mother’s life.
This phenomenon occurs in 50% of pregnant women, starting in the second trimester of pregnancy. Magnesium deficiency can cause brain damage in the fetus.
An international study shows a 60% reduction in pregnancy complications from taking magnesium supplements relative to the control group. Magnesium affects muscle relaxation as well as preventing premature labor as a result of uterine relaxation.
Studies unequivocally prove low magnesium levels in preterm birth, following this study gave normal magnesium levels to pregnant women, who were monitored by scientists who unequivocally proved a link between newborn weight standards, amount of facial births and better “Apgar” scores.
What is the Apgar score?
In 1952 a physician named Virginia Apgar published a scoring method to assess the condition of newborns after birth. The evaluation included an observation of five clinical signs (these metrics have traditionally been used in anesthesia to assess the condition of their patients during surgery. The five signs are:
- Heart rate
- The experience of soul effort
- Response to stimulus
- Response to stimulus
The Apgar score is set one minute and five minutes after birth. If necessary, an additional Apgar score is given ten minutes after birth. Each of the indices can be easily determined without interfering with the newborn. The use of this scoring method increases the attention given to the newborn by the delivery room staff and with its help it is possible to quickly and objectively assess the clinical condition of the newborn in the first minutes of his life. This method has been adopted in all delivery rooms in the United States and abroad, and today in fact the Apgar score is given to every baby born in a hospital.
These studies have led to the high-risk pregnancy treatment protocol being based on magnesium intake.
But there is still no awareness of the importance of magnesium in pregnancy as essential for the mother and fetus and for maintaining pregnancy standards.
What about magnesium after birth?
Even after birth, magnesium deficiency causes emotional symptoms such as:
- mental stress
- mood swings
- decreased libido
- abdominal pain
- muscle aches
- muscle cramps
Therefore, for women after such pregnancy, it is recommended to take 800 mg of magnesium.
For information on the importance of magnesium in Children click here